Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
this is my biggest dream - and hell yeah I wanna go here with someone I loved. either for honeymoon or overseas , I don't care . as long as I could step on PARIS ! my God , the Eiffel Tower , was the thing I dream about , be there and have a sweet walk and talk at night , aww must be damn awesome ! and then , light up the candle , having a candle-light-dinner , whooa isn't that great ! lay on the grass by the wonderful Eiffel Tower , counting the star :) oh man , it's what I want to do so! ohh , this is really really my biggest dream . and I wish I could go there with my own money and own my day :) 
oh God , please please this is only the thing I hope for a long year and everyday , ya I'm fucking jealous with people who had been there T.T  
MOOD : (MERAUNG) NAK SANGAT PERGI!