Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

ALONE

Hello there , hm feels wanna cry but fr what ? wasted. me have a right to make my own decision. so I choose to stay away from them. I dont have to cry OKAY ! uh fttt. damn , I was so hard , very hard to start a conversation. because , am arrogant ? naaah I just don't know how to start it. wuua T.T never mind , am here to study not fr fun. okay ? I think am okay with that , ya :) hope so.  ya that's true sometimes am jealous seeing them laughing with their friends , but then I will remember my word #Family is my priority and HE is my crying shoulder .
It's better to be alone - that's great 
It's a difficulty and I'm biting on my tongue and I keep stalling, and keeping me together People around gotta find something to say now holding back, everyday the same Don't wanna be a loner listen to me OHNO ! I never say anything at all So alone all the time at night
They call me quiet girl
But I'm a riot yeah
#YOU ARE SO BRAVE TO BE ALONE - PEOPLE WILL SCARED TO GET CLOSE TO YOU :')