Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
TEARS OVER MY SLEEVE T.T 
tisu tisu ! oh damn, sure am crying - gonna leave my sister my sweetest girls BELLA ALLEEN SYAZA wuuaa. they're my best part in life . even all of you were so blurr , naah who cares . ILOVEYOU my girls. meet you this Chinese New Year . let's shopping and dress up like a superstar hha do we need so -..- oh whatever okay . the most important thing - they were my best ever laughter , you won't find someone like them . and you are totally not like them . wish I had a friend like 'em , and whatever like 'em . haha 
HAVING A SISTER IS LIKE HAVING A BESTFRIEND THAT YOU CAN'T GET RID OF.YOU KNOW WHATEVER YOU DO , THEY'LL STILL BE THERE AND THEY ARE MOST EVER BETTER THAN FRIEND . I PROMISE 
the party won't start without us LALALA ^^