Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
the time is beautiful - and I've used it fr a very meaningful time in my life with my beloved family 
#The family you come from isn't as important as the family you're going to have
"ucu, alang, along ! jom pergi Genting this Sunday ^^ .." perh excited gila feeling but then mom's said - weather is not good 
"alaaa :( okay but what if kita pergi main bowling ? nak ? " ha okay jugak - dekat Alamanda , Putrajaya this Sunday 10am
"yeay , meet you there !" okay everyone were playing the game . and that was very funny ! we got two team (team KIDS and ADULT)  
1. I buat something jahat - akoi baling bola then I followed after him lalala and then BAAM ! the ball hit the pin and turn back to us , everybody was shocked :p it was my fault , saje nak buat jahat ^^
2. haha mama and alang , yeah baling bola kebelakang :p malu malu oh Thank God after that , they got STRIKE :D
3.  Haris pun  nak cuba jugaak ! alang ajar lah knon HAHA tapi berapa kali je la strike , hee
4. ayun jaja akoi -..- longkang jelaaa. tp at the end , semua dah improve :p lalala 
see what's my name :D bajet laah HAHA biarlah -..-
AVRILAVIGNE - me
TAYLORSWIFT - NANA
ADAMLEVINE - MIRUL
DEMILOVATO - JAJA
BRITNEYSPEARS - BELLA
LIYANAJASMAY - MIA 
END END END OF STORY , MALAS NAK CITE LEBIH . TURN UP EL ALLEEN'S FB AND MORE PHOTOS WERE UPLOADED THERE . TAK BERMINAT , JUST KLIK 'X' :)