Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

l o v e

he is my best part in my life and i wouldn't change anything about us . cause this is the best feeling 

waking up and see that everything is ok
the first time in my life I know is so great
slowing down i looked around and i'm so amazed
i think about the little that makes life great 
i wouldn't change a thing about it 
this is the best feeling 

this innocence is brilliant
i hope that it will stay 
this moment is perfect please don't go away 
i need u now and i'll hold on to it
don't u let it passed u by 

i found a place so save not a single tear
the first time in my life i know its so clear
feel calm i belong i'm so happy here
i'm so strong and know i let my self be sincere 
i wouldnt change a thing about it 
this is the best feeling

this innocence is brilliant i hope that it will stay 
this moment is perfect 
please don't go away 
i need u now and i'll hold on to it 
don't u let it passed u by 

is a state of bliss u think u're dreaming 
is the happiness inside your feeling 
its so beautiful and makes u wanna cry 

this is really meant to me :(