Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

dec31, 09

  • 4:16 pm , i just on my laptop fr online myspace , than i've received a message from my sweetheart :) . 

  • 4:20 pm , the internet was so slow ! shit ! and i doesn't feel wanna online or something else .

  • 4:33 pm , ouh , outside there was raining . i should turn off the lptop . and thinking something that could  make me happy

  • 4:39 pm , i ran away to get my sister , she just finished from a shower . and took her under the rain ! oh my gosh ! it was so happy ! 

  • 4:51 pm , both of us play under the rain , than , my granny getting mad , we never cared about it HAHAA 

  • 4:57 pm , we played CAN I HAVE THIS DANCE song , and imagine as troy & gabriella . sweet right ! hee 

  • 5:18 pm , hurm we doesn't feel to happy , than my sister had an idea ! she planned to play on the road. HAHAA what we've doing was been recorded in our video cam ! hee .

  • 5:37 pm , wow ! it's so much fun babe ! because we haven't play it for a long time ! it was so wonderful experience .

  • 5:40 pm , both of us was very wert , we took a bath together . hehee . such as fun siblings :)

  • 5:55 pm , oh my gosh ! i've never reply my boyfie's message ! HAHA sorry 

  • the other day , 5:11 pm , "hai hari ni tak main hujan lagi ? hehee " our neighbour shout at us ! what a embraced man ! HAHA