Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
a date with my ugly-hodoh King of Heart :)
Mr A 
my Prince took me by the hand and picked me up at nine pm 
I wore a green-blouse and you wore a pinky color tee *oh sweet 
fell in love when I saw you standing there *heart is beating hardcore <3
time slows down whenever u around but can u feel this magic in the air ? ^^
you've got a smile that takes me to another planer 
and every move u make everything u said is right 
all that I can say is now it's gettin so much better
nothing made sense until the time I saw your face
what I want what I need and everything is should be 
I can't even see anyone when he's with me
he says he so in love and he's finally got it right
I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night
he walks by me and I really can't breathe and it goes so perfectly
I better hold him tight give him all  my love and I know am so lucky coz
he's the reason fr my curiosity
and he's all that I need to fall in too.